Tuition Management (FACTS)
To provide you with a variety of options to pay tuition, we have partnered with FACTS Management Company. FACTS is a national, third-party tuition management service that administers tuition payment plans. Enrolling in FACTS permits you to pay tuition using automated bank debits or credit card payments. It also allows you to check on the status of your account at any time. FACTS enrollment is required for families electing the monthly tuition payment plan. It is optional for all other plans.
On your contract you selected one of three methods for paying your tuition (one-payment, two-payments, or 10 monthly payments). Whichever payment plan you have chosen, you may make payments in one of two ways through FACTS:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH). ACH payments are payments you authorize FACTS to automatically process directly with your financial institution. It is a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved for payment of your tuition expenses. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account.
- Credit Card. Many families have requested the option of charging their tuition payments to their credit card. If you elect to use this option, your payment, along with a 2.5% convenience fee, will be automatically charged to the credit card you designate. Monthly payments are charged until the balance is paid in full. Credit card payments are processed by American Card Services, Inc. FACTS accepts Mastercard, Discover or American Express, but not VISA.
Information You Will Need
When enrolling with FACTS, you will need the following information:
- The name, address, and e-mail of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Bank or Credit Card information for the person responsible for payment:
- If paying by automatic bank payments you will need the bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date.